What is a TESOL certificate?
- A TESOL certificate is a certificate that is recognized the world over as the quintessential standard for English Teachers. This certificate certifies that the teachers in your institute not only know how to speak proper English, but also have been taught the most effective ways to teach it.
What is TESOL/TEFL/TESL?
- All these acronyms have the same function; they are used to describe teaching someone English whose native language is not English. In the United States public school system this is more commonly known as ESL (English as a Second Language).
Why should I get my teachers TESOL Certificate?
- To know if a TESOL certificate is right for your institution, you must answer a few questions….
- Do I want my English School to have high standards?
Do I want to retain the exceptional teachers I already have?
Do I want to my teachers to have the most up to date knowledge?
Do I want to attract more students?
What skills do my teachers need to become TESOL Certified?
- If they can read, write, speak, and comprehend English, then they already have all the skills needed to get TESOL Certified.
How long does it take to get my teachers TESOL Certified?
- As our name suggests, we at WeekendTesol can have your entire English School staff, TESOL Certified in 1 weekend.