What is a TESOL certificate?
- A TESOL certificate is a certificate that is recognized the world over as the quintessential document English schools look for when recruiting teachers. This certificate certifies that you not only know how to speak proper English, but also that you have been taught the most effective ways to teach it.
What is TESOL/TEFL/TESL?
- All these acronyms have the same function; they are used to describe teaching someone English whose native language is not English. In the United States public school system this is more commonly known as ESL (English as a Second Language).
Why should I get a TESOL Certificate?
- To know if a TESOL certificate is right for you, you must answer a few questions….
- Do you like to travel?
Do you like to make money?
Do you like adventure?
Do you like to help people?
Do you like meeting interesting people?
What skills do I need to become TESOL Certified?
- If you can read, write, speak, and comprehend English, then you already have all the skills needed to get TESOL Certified.
When is the best time to get TESOL Certified?
- As the Chinese proverb says, “The best time to do anything was yesterday, the second best time is today”. Sign up for our next available course and begin your adventure.